TechBlog.tk

Google
Web David's Tech Blog

6.9.04

Gmail Filters

Gmail filter works in the way a g8 filter works- it looks for certain
stuff and then takes the action you specify it to take. how nice! what
im doing with the filter now is to make all incoming email with the
words IB Council be labelled with the IB Council label automatically
(also doing it with the Bittorrent emails i get). on average, i save
about 5-10 minutes a week just by not manually labelling my email (im
a label addict; makes the tons of email more organized; though
google's internal search engine pretty much sorts the email better).

also will b creating a new label called 'Emails with attachments'. Im
sure that's pretty self-explanatory...

3 Comments:

  • Da Wei... you know who I am. For Gods sake.. or just me.. post stuff about yourself and leave the techi stuff for people to find out for themselves!!! I wanna know how you're doing... not your inbox! Yes I am harsh but I am your friend. Shoot me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 pm  

  • Well. that's true; but since tech is so interwoven with me life, i must still say that it has to appear on me blog :D anyhow, that's the reason y some ppl visit this blog too- for tech stuff.

    By Blogger David, at 3:35 pm  

  • ah well.. what can i say... no matter how much of a geek, i shall always remember u with fond memories!! ^___^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home