TechBlog.tk

Google
Web David's Tech Blog

1.2.05

Is Google's grip on search technology is slipping?

In response to Cnet's Google blogger reappears, redacted article, I have this say to Google: What in the world is going on? Searching for the term 'David's Tech Blog' didn't yield a link to this blog of mine at all (although www.techblog.tk is listed, it's because of my multiple attempts to register this website on Google's spider list; the real address, davidstechblog.blogspot.com, isn't). Yahoo, on the other hand, manages to list it with a higher rank (no. 2)!

There's an explanation to this: Google does not index blogger.com blogs (unless your blog's address has appeared on other sites; remember that Google works on a popularity contest mechanism). But does this mean I will ditch Google in favour of Yahoo, not at this present moment (though I think the new Yahoo makeover will make me reconsider in future) :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home